The Zenome project is a decentralized blockchain-driven database of genomic information. This platform supports the possibility to manage your genomic data while maintaining privacy and ability to make a profit from selling access to different parts of the genome. It will establish equal conditions for drug development and for the progress of scientific and medical technologies.
The Zenome is a non-profit organization. Its mission is to provide platform’s economic growth and sustainable development. A non-profit status ensures that all the profit is channeled back into the organization’s activities and contributes to the token value.
The Zenome Platform is going to raise awareness on genomic medicine, so users can make conscious decisions regarding their data. Platform is based on the following fundamental principles: Individual ownership of personal genomic information; freedom of choice; the right to share; privacy; distributed data storage; distributed data processing; scalability.
The Zenome Platform Ecosystem
On the Zenome platform user is engaged in many types of different interactions throughout the system. These interactions take place at different system levels, don’t interfere with each other and involve different patterns of interactions. The following roles are available on the Zenome platform:
- (Calculating / Storing) Node that provides storage and CPU power for a reward.
- Person who has uploaded individual genetic data to the platform and possibly uses genetic services.
- Analyst who is interested in analyzing genetic information on the platform. May represent: a data scientist, a scientific organization and so on.
- Service Provider that implements a user-space genetic service (possibly paid) on the platform. Basically, it’s an organization that uses genetic data as a part of its business.
Genetic services market
The market of genetic services is currently developing in the following areas:
The market of genomic technologies is one of the youngest (appeared in 2007) and the most rapidly growing and promising at the present time. Currently the total market volume is about $25 billion and shows almost a tenfold growth dynamics from $5.9 billion in 2010 to $60 billion in 2020 (prediction).
How it works?
Zenovo Token Sale
Token inner value:
- All transactions on the platform are powered by ZNA tokens
- You need ZNA tokens to have access to the platform
- You can use tokens to pay for data storage or processing
How to get ZNA tokens?
- During presale at fixed price of $0.3 USD
- During token sale at dynamic price starting from $0.6 USD
The Ico Sale started on 17/10/2017 and ended on 25/10/2017. Tokens (ZNA) can be bought for ETH and BTC. Total amount of ZNA tokens will not exceed 35 000 000.
- 45% Offered for sale
- 25% Reserved as long-term incentives
- 10% Zenome Foundation
- 10% Founders
- 6% Developers
- 4% Advisors and bounty