Buddy is a winning development automation platform that serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022. Partnered by industry leaders such as Docker, Github, Microsoft Azure and Google. Its vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps & services. Its goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative. Buddy has over 80 carefully crafted automation actions that help users develop and deploy software. The actions are arranged into pipelines, making building, testing and deploying just a matter of a few clicks—even when it comes to complex applications & multi-cloud workflows. To further extend accessibility, the platform is open to third party developers, who can deliver their own actions within the Buddy ecosystem and use them in their own development automation pipelines.
Organizations battle with implementing development automation, despite its revolutionary potential. This is because:
- Application Automation (DevOps) is a huge boon to organizations but is challenging to adopt.
- The huge amount of various tech, stacks and workflows means it is too difficult for a single party to provide the seamless automation to cover all the popular programming languages, frameworks and services – including Blockchain tech.
- Large teams using DevOps as a key differentiator and value driver, struggle to scale their operational infrastructure.
The value derived from development automation applies to all IT organizations. To unleash mass DevOps adoption, a solution must have:
- A culture-shifting approach – using flexibility and excellence to support cross-teams to reach their mission goals and maintain highlevel performance.
- An open model that can serve as a framework for skilled app developers to provide quality add-ons for differing stacks of development automation.
- Auto-scaling features – providing awareness of what can be offloaded to a public network with respect to the company’s intellectual property and policies.
As an established SaaS business in a rapidly growing market, Buddy is uniquely positioned with:
- A blistering product that successfully solves real-life problems of a $110B market, including such respected brands as Inc. Magazine, Docplanner and CGI.
- Partnerships with Google, GitHub, Docker, Microsoft and Amazon by participating in the Google Cloud Launcher, GitHub Marketplace, Docker Store, Azure and (soon) Amazon Web Services Marketplace respectively.
- The self-hosted Enterprise version of the platform ready to be used as the foundation for the decentralized application development automation.
- Closely-bonded team of 16 working together for years – most of them partners and shareholders – proven to deliver high quality solutions for challenging problems
- Symbol: BUD
- Rate: 1 BUD = 0.0002 ETH
- Total Sale Supply: From 300 million to 470 million. The final amount will depend on the bonuses that would be applied in the Crowdsale.
- Total Supply: Maximum 670 million BUD tokens will be generated.
- Minimum 500 million.
- Hard cap: upon achieving this cap, token creation will stop and no further contributions will be accepted. The hard cap amount which will be sold in the crowdsale is 60,000 ETH
- Protocol: ERC20
- Emission rate: No new tokens will ever be created
- Token Emission Date: up to 30 days after the tokensale ends
- PreSale – 23 – 30 August 2018
- Crowdsale – starts 1 September 2018