Ubex project – a global, decentralized exchange of programmatic advertising based on neural networks and smart contracts. The mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of mutual trust and maximum efficiency. Advertisers can automatically purchase ad slots using the Ubex system. The programmatic system automatically chooses ad slots that have the highest probability (calculated via neural networks algorithms) to engage the target user. Procurement of advertising takes place in real time using programmatic technology on the basis of neural networks with the application of smart contracts. Neural networks contribute to the optimal distribution of the ads among available ad slots and the smart contracts eliminate risks for advertisers and publishers by providing more transparency.
Advantages of Ubex in comparison with other advertising exchanges
Neural networks maximize purchasing efficiency. Neural networks, which process information about each visitor to the member networks’ websites, are at the heart of Ubex’s advertising purchasing algorithms. The neural networks evaluate the interests of users, calculate the likelihood of targeted actions for all advertiser offers, and choose the most suitable advertisement. Neural network are able to do it because of the track-record of the previous actions of users, and the statistical datasets provided by site-owners.
Blockchain-based smart contracts minimize participants’ risks. Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising. Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers (owners of ad slots on sites) as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties. By applying such an approach, Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions, the most fair and interesting model for advertisers.
Ubex: Service for Advertisers
(1) Create an offer and specify the commercial terms. The user specifies the cost of advertising, or a percentage of the sale, as well as deferred payment (for advertisers with a high rating).
(2) Select a widget or create your own. Widgets can be personalized by the advertiser and can also be provided by the exchange (for example, the payday loan, a form for obtaining microcredits).
(3) Select the interests of the target audience, the time of displays, geography and other criteria.
(4) Launch an advertising campaign and monitor the results. With the help of a personal account in the Ubex system, the advertiser can monitor in real time all the key metrics for the created advertising campaign.
Ubex: Service for Publishers
(1) Register an advertising slot. The publisher allocates slots for ad units on a website, marks them with a special identifier and places the Java script code of the exchange.
(2) Adjust advertising topic restrictions. In the Ubex interface, the publisher chooses the topics that they allow for placement on their websites. For instance, the owner of an internet resource on contributions can narrow down the topics for advertising exclusively to financial services.
(3) Specify geolocation, audience interests and social parameters To facilitate the indexing of their resource in the general site directory, the publisher can specify additional data for accounting when searching for advertisers.
(4) Set restrictions on widgets and advertisers Publishers can view existing widgets for each topic and disable the ones they choose.
- TOKEN SALE: 21 MAY – 13 AUG
- Ticker: UBEX
- Token type: ERC20 ICO
- Token Price: 1 UBEX = 0.0046 USD (0.00001 ETH)
- Fundraising Goal: 11,100,000 USD (24,000 ETH)
- Sold on pre-sale: NO PRE-SALE
- Total Tokens: 4,000,000,000
- Available for Token Sale: 72%
- Accepts: ETH, BTC, LTC